GROUPE ROYALTY, Door and Window Manufacturer
GROUPE ROYALTY was founded by a team of experts in residential renovations. Over the years the company put its expertise into the manufacturing of doors and windows and offered its clients the expertise of their own installation teams. GROUPE ROYALTY has its own window manufacture located in Saint-Laurent next to their head office along with a showroom. It also offers two other showrooms, Vaudreuil-Dorion and Laval, a distribution warehouse in Montreal. It is through all these channels that GROUPE ROYALTY continues to offer its clients the best products, at the best price and the best service and is in continuous expansion.
GROUPE ROYALTY’s contribution to residential renovation in Quebec is significant. In addition to being a manufacturer of quality custom doors and windows, it’s above all, a team of experienced managers that lead complex as well as smaller projects, and always with the same care. More than anything, GROUPE ROYALTY offers peace of mind that comes from a quality product, a wide selection, excellent service and a long-term warranty on its Energy Star certified products.
THE PASSIONATE TEAM AT GROUPE ROYALTY WORKS TO MAKE ITS CLIENTS’ DREAMS A REALITY
A quality service, a quality product and a quality experience by quality people.
Only energy-efficient doors and windows to create a healthy and safe environment for our clients.
No worries, no doubts, no surprises.
The creation of local jobs and an investment in youth and in people.
Our clients are our greatest asset; we’re responsible, loyal and always available.
- Palme Réno-Maître Bronze 2014: Awarded by the Association des professionnels de la construction et de l’habitation du Québec (APCHQ) in the category of renovation guarantee to a company in recognition of its professional and excellent service during at least 3 consecutive years
- Alpha 2016 Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Saint-Laurent – Mount Royal: Manufacturer – general commodity – less than 50 employees
Why Choose ENERGY STAR Certified Doors and Windows?
Did you know that more than 25% of a home’s total heat loss comes from windows? The consequent increase in heating costs compels many to wonder if there’s a durable and economical solution that can cut down their electric bill as much as possible. One of the more interesting options is Energy Star.
Energy Star is a voluntary environmental protection agency that determines the energy cost of doors and windows. For a product to be labeled “Energy Star certified”, it must pass several tests to see if it meets the strict specific technical criteria relative to energy efficiency. The Energy Star initiative is a voluntary partnership between the government of Canada and industry, with the joint goal of making energy-efficient products readily available and visible to Canadian consumers.
Here Are 5 Good Reasons to Purchase ENERGY STAR Certified Doors and Windows:
- Energy Star qualified products are 20 to 40% more efficient than traditional models.
- These products can save up to 10% on electricity costs.
- Since lower energy consumption means a decrease in greenhouse gas emissions, these products protect the environment.
- Energy Star products are tested and certified, which means they have been approved according to quality standards set by the government.
- They allow for less condensation in cold weather, and they filter ultraviolet rays for better protection against sun damage.
In short, don’t forget that the purchase of doors and windows is an important decision, especially considering that we tend to change these approximately every 20 years!